new background

Monday, May 5, 2014

What did I do last week?

Oh, thank you for asking! I had sew many projects on my plate. ( did you catch the pun?) Ok, I will probably stop being silly now, or not. Anyway, I wanted to post some of my fun projects that I completed last week. Ready. go!
These are not in order, but oh well! This first pic is a gift I made for a graduating senior, who is on her way to Baylor. I just had to whip up a tote bag for her new adventure (in Baylor colors).

 
 Another mission-minded friend is using these cute little bags to raise support for missions.
 I found this adorable template for a Dachshund here:  http://smallforbig.com/2014/02/diy-cardboard-animals-templates.html . My mother loves them, so I had to make her an essential oil purse with it.
 
My middle daughter is growing like a weed and loves her "hippy" pants. They were just too short, but she didn't want to get rid of them. We had seen some jeans on Pinterest that had eyelet lace inserted like this and loved it. I made the lace insert and then added more denim to the bottom. She will get a couple more months out of them! haha.
 
 
Want to see some beautiful essential oil purses and shopping bags? Check out my shop: https://www.etsy.com/listing/185913357/essential-oils-carrying-case-sweet-green?ref=shop_home_feat_1
 
Want to support missions? Check out our blog with info about our upcoming trip to Bolivia.
 
Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment