new background

Monday, April 14, 2014

Trying new things

Hi! Have you been scrolling through the DIY page on Pinterest and seen all those pins for homemade house hold cleaners? You thought to yourself, "OH, that is so cool! I should try that some time!" You repin all those ideas and months later they still sit on your "For the Home" board. Ok, maybe that is just me. I have this romantic idea of making all my own cleaners, to save money, but have never actually gotten around to it. Well, today I am one step closer! I made my own nifty recipe chart to hang in my laundry area! Nifty, right? Ok, so I need to use up all of my icky, harsh store bought cleaners before I can actually start using these. But hey, I feel accomplished just sorting through all those pins for the recipes that will help me. Here is my chart!
So cool!! If I do say so myself. I can't wait to start using these. The great part is that I have all of these ingredients in my home!! (except for the castile soap. not a regular in my house.)
Anyway, I thought I would share these with all 2 or 3 people who read my blog. I will update when I have tried these out! FIY, if you want to print my chart you can right click on it and save to your computer.


Hey, have you been to my shop lately? 3anniemouse3.etsy.com I have lots of essential oil bags (which make fantastic normal purses, by the way!) and some cute shopping bags.
 
Also! If you love to support missions, please check out our mission blog: http://sotxandeanboendeavors.com/
Awesome! until next time, friends, blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment